Made in Estonia, NutriLoop’s own product.
Circulate your nutrients and turn your bio-waste into valuable compost on site! Composting can be an exciting and engaging activity for both adults and children. In addition, on-site bio-waste recycling helps to protect the environment and the compost is ideal for growing your own food. To make composting convenient and easy, we have created NutriLoop`s tumbler composters. These composters are capable of producing compost all year around in nordic climate and the process is efficient and fast.
Advantages of the tumbler composter:
- Continuous aeration and effective mixing of materials. To do this, the drum must be spun after adding the bio-waste.
- Keeps rodents and other animals away as the composter is lifted from the ground.
- Produces valuable compost because thanks to efficient aeration and mixing of materials, the composting process is activated quickly and reaches a higher temperature. That ensures that compost is safe for food growing.
- Easy emptying by opening the door directly on the garden cart.
- Productivity is estimated to be 10 times higher compared to conventional composters.
- Composting trainings;
- Raised vegetable and herb garden beds
- Food waste collection container for your kitchen;
Composting support service: emptying the composter and using the compost in the garden.
The product comes with a comprehensive guide!
Product specifications: Two-chamber system
- Container: Polyethylene (PE100) The outer surface is orange and black striped and the inner surface is orange.
- Legs: Powder coated iron (black)
- Sides: Waterproof 15 mm film faced plywood (FF)
The product arrives in four parts (three-part base frame and drum).
There are no reviews yet.