“Flavors back to the food!” NutriActivator 450ml – concentrate + spray
———— Concentrate bottle ————
100% natural concentrate, which can be prepared by diluting with water to make
NutriActivator liquid fertilizer. NutriActivator is a nutrient-dense liquid fertilizer that
activates soil biology and helps the plant to obtain nutrients and minerals from the soil.
As a result, plants’ natural ability to resist pests and adapt to climate difficulties will
improve, photosynthesis becomes more effective and the plant roots become stronger.
It contains photosynthetic and lactic acid bacteria, beneficial fungi, fulvic and humic
acids, various nutrients and microelements. Detailed information about the content and
usage of the product: nutriloop.org.
How to use:
- Spray or water plants (dilute one capful of the liquid with 1 liter of water)
- Soak the seeds 30 minutes before sowing (dilute one capful of the liquid with 1 liter of water)
- For greenhouse cultures, mix the liquid with substrate (one capful of the liquid with 1 liter of water) until a moderately moist substrate is formed.
———— Spray bottle ————
NutriActivator is nutrient dense liquid fertilizer that activates soil biology and helps the plant to obtain nutrients and minerals from the soil. In result plants’ natural ability to resist pests and adapt with climate change will improve, photosynthesis gets more effective and roots of the plant become stronger. As the plant can obtain more nutrients from the soil, the taste of the fruit becomes richer. Product gives best results with permaculture and regenerative practices that naturally reduce the need for plowing and use of synthetic fertilizers.
Contains: Photosynthetic and lactic acid bacteria, beneficial fungi, fulvic and humic acids
Product is made from fermented food waste. Using Nutriloop`s products helps to reduce the environmental impact that comes from usage of synthetic fertilizers and encourages local circular economy.
- Suitable for container gardening, greenhouse or field.
- Spray once a week directly on the plant leaves.
- Soak the seeds before sowing, if preferred (0,5 h).
- Before use shake the bottle. Using the product on sunny or windy days is not recommended.
- Storage in cool and dark place.
- Shelf life 12 months after opening.
- N-P-K (2.4 – 0.29 – 1.6)